Welcome to the first Thankful Thursdays linkup party!
Let's all join in, and share the beautiful things we all are thankful for.
Rules for linkup are simple:
—All kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they follow the theme 'gratitude'. But, make sure to tag #ScribbleThankfulThursdays on social media so it's easier to find for others.
— Add the link below! When adding the link to the post, please make sure you are adding the link to the intended post (and not your website link). Other links will be removed.
— Please visit other links in the linkup and leave comments for other bloggers— let's mix and mingle!
I am thankful for:
- Weekend with friends— talking, playing cards, drinking tea and baking together.
- My new jogger pants— they are bringing me a lot of compliments!
- Coffee day with my BFF.
- Many new books.
- October— my favorite month.
- National Taco Day— celebrated it with home cooked chicken and shrimp tacos with some drinks because it was also National Vodka Day. Also, I made this.
- Also, because I am not Rapunzel!
What are you thankful for?