1. Naps: I had been in sleep debt for such a long time now, and over this weekend I slept well and a lot, and I feel like I have some energy back.
2. Alone time: My roommate was busy this weekend, and I was all alone- just doing my sleeping, laundry, reading. Like I have said before, it is a recharge for me to spend some time with just myself without the need to talk or be there for others.
3. Work: Past few months were a long, painful wait to get work. I used to hate those days when I was just waiting and it made me feel so worthless. But finally, I have got it!
Bonus point: the perfect location- it's a five minute walk to a beautiful park facing a lake. I have been going there every day during lunch.
4. Fights: Normally, fights aren't something people are thankful for. But sometimes they show you how people care for you or how much you mean to them, so yeah today I am thankful for few.
5. A good news: My childhood friend got engaged! Yay! The wedding date is not set yet, but I really hope it's sometime when I can be there too. Nonetheless, I am happy for her.
6. Sunshine: I am now getting an ample dose of Vitamin sun everyday, good for both my mood and health. I must remember to put on sunscreen though,
7. Pain: It is one of the hardest feelings when inflicted on you, but as you keep going you find yourself becoming much stronger. So, I am thankful for all the strength it has given me!
P.S. Let's connect on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Twitter!