They say when you procrastinate you do the things you like the most. There's a quote by Jessica Hische that says,"the work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life". When I procrastinate, I do it with:
- Tumblr- it is my first go to app on phone, and probably the most visited website on my laptop.
- Friends- thanks Netflix!
- Cleaning- normally, I wouldn't go for it, but when I am dreading some other task, suddenly cleaning my room becomes very important.
- Food. I'm always extra hungry when I'm bored. (I should do something about this.)
- Doodling and writing- I get a creativity boost when I'm shooing away responsibilities.
- Phone calls- usually I'm not a phone person but I start missing everyone when there are other things to be done
- Plan- I try to fit things in future days to make myself not feel guilty for wasting time now.
I think I can be a greatly distracted phone operator by that definition, or a TV obsessed cleaning lady. *sad* I am working on minimizing my distractions and bringing more discipline in my life.