I was nominated for Liebster Award by Lindsay Flynn!
Thanks to Krysten for Authentic Bloggers where I have gotten a chance to connect with all these wonderful bloggers. And, this award comes like a welcome present!
- Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know they've been nominated!
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Quite a few but I think I get most annoyed by people who make sounds while they eat or drink
- Name three countries you’d like to visit before you die and why. Greece- it's just so beautiful, Canada- I have heard a lot about the beautiful places up there from the many friends, United Kingdom- for all the landmarks and beautiful countrysides
- What is one thing about yourself you’d like to improve upon? Making myself a priority- I always give a lot of importance to other people.
- If you could have any job in the world, which would you choose? Writing and travelling
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleporting
- What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world? Our planet
- Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think? I don't think there's one single event, but if I have to say one it would be the time when I realized nothing in life is a sure bet. It was painful, but something I needed to learn.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza. Chocolate. Chicken. Bread. Let's just say Food
- Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, who? No
- What was the last TV show you watched? Grey's Anatomy
- What is your favorite smell? Mom's cooking. I can just say food.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- What's the scariest thing you ever had to do?
- What makes you proud of yourself?
- What do you do when you are procrastinating?
- What would your autobiography be called?
- What's your favorite habit of you?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your biggest turnoff?
- Mountains or Beach?
- What's something nobody knows about you?
- Who has influenced you the most? How?
- What is your favorite book?
(I found my nominees on Bloglovin')