1. Slip-on shoes: As much as I love heels, flats are my go-to shoes. And I really love TOMS slip-on shoes, so they definitely go to the top of my shopping list. I found these jutti style shoes and I WANT THEM SO BAD!!
2. Colorblock Tote: For a long time I have been looking for a bag which I can use while travelling or on short trips. Yes, I am a girl and I need space in my bag. I came across this bag on Kohl's website, and I have kept it in my cart for few days thinking I might change my mind later (I usually do this so I can avoid the regret of spending on something I didn't really want.) Looks like I really do want it, and since there is need too- this will have to go on my shopping list.
3. Fountain pens: I love to write- journal, letters, and I recently remembered how much I liked that phase in middle school when we used fountain pens. I found this Varsity fountain pen set on Amazon, and on the up side- it comes in 7 colors!
4. Planner stickers: I am currently obsessed with my planner and thanks to Instagram I came across a world of planner stickers. I just want to buy them all, they are super cute. I won't call this a needed item on my shopping list, but I am in love with planning now.
5. Arborea dress: I found this dress at Anthropologie, and I just love the patterns in this dress. It is a bit expensive for me right now, so this will be hanging on in my shopping list for few more days I guess.