"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily."
— Gerald Good
Today, I am thankful for:
- mail— my online shopping got delivered this week, hence the happiness!
- meeting with an old friend after 6 years.
- Netflix— I have been watching HIMYM; Marshall Lily give some serious love goals!
- my first acrylic painting— a tiny canvas but I like it and am kind of proud of it.
- mini wireless speakers— showers are so much more fun now.
What are you thankful for?
Welcome to the Thankful Thursdays linkup party! Let's all join in, and share the beautiful things we all are thankful for.
Rules for linkup are simple:
—All kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they follow the theme 'gratitude'. But, make sure to tag #ScribbleThankfulThursdays on social media so it's easier to find for others.
— Add the link below! When adding the link to the post, please make sure you are adding the link to the intended post (and not your website link). Other links will be removed.
— Please visit other links in the linkup and leave comments for other bloggers— let's mix and mingle!