Hi lovelies, How are you, and how's everything else in life going? Well, I think I am writing this one too soon, but, never mind! I just had time today, as my test got postponed and thus I am feeling bit relaxed. But, it will happen next week. Alas! (I'm such a procrastinator.) Life's got very hectic and busy, plus tiring. Every day I get up at 7 AM, go to office, come back after 7 PM. And its goes on the same way daily. I get so tired by the end of day that the only thing I can think of is going to my bed. I can't even study, which is very important. Leaving that aside, I want to explore and move about this place. I feel that since we have got the chance to be here, why not take advantage of the chance. But my friend who's staying with me here isn't very supportive in this case. So, I end up being in the room only! Well, now I'm gonna sign off and study a bit. I had a test today and didn't score well. So I'm worried now. I hope I do well in othe...
...whatever the eyes see and the heart feels.

I want some shopping, too! Woo, hoo! lol. ;)
ReplyDeleteFeeling: tired
ReplyDeleteLoving: that the days get longer again
Reading: jodie picoult
Wanting: a nice black bag (and a lot of shopping :-)!)
Dreaming: to get the job
Having: a lot of snow outside
Waiting: to get an answer from the company
ohyay! it's effy! <333
ReplyDeleteFeeling: poetic
Loving: my laundry is being cleaned
Reading: blue bloods by melissa de la cruz
Wanting: those 200$ outfits i spotted yesterday... I saw the prettiest things. ; ;
Dreaming: of getting accepted in university
Having: issues with the ink for my portfolio selection prints.
Waiting: to know the status of part 2 of my university application.
Feeling: slow
ReplyDeleteLoving: the sun
Reading: books on publishing
Wanting: to exercise more
Dreaming: of love
Having: oranges, too!
Waiting: for clarity
Feeling: Happy
ReplyDeleteLoving: my boys
Reading: Love Walked in
Wanting: A vacation
Dreaming: of Bora Bora
Having: oranges
Waiting: for a uterus to rent
Ow this is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteFeeling: Bubbly and Floaty
Loving: fruit pearl tea
Reading: War and Peace
Wanting: To pop the bubble and get back to real life
Dreaming: of serene blue sea
Having: too many minds in the head
Waiting: for an end to all this monkey business
Feeling: tired.
ReplyDeleteLoving: john krasinski.
Reading: the princess bride.
Wanting: lots of shopping.
Dreaming: of genie.
Having: homework.
Waiting: for the semester to be over.
:)
Feeling: Exhausted
ReplyDeleteLoving: my classes
Reading: Twelfth night
Wanting: to do well in all my upcoming assessments
Dreaming: of getting all my goals for this month accomplished
Having: a lovely vintage trunk !
Waiting: to get my NEW MAC!
oh love this...hmmm all i want is the weekend to come already!
ReplyDeleteFeeling: anxious
ReplyDeleteLoving: blog land
Reading: bonk & fire bell in the night
Wanting: motivation
Dreaming: for the answers
Having: coffee
Waiting: to hit 'post comment'
want to compare days??? :)
Feeling: Creative
ReplyDeleteLoving: Reading
Reading: April Fools Day- for the bazillionth time
Wanting: a can of COKE!!!
Dreaming: of Europe...one day.
Having: cornflakes
Waiting: to start my job. - ditto!!