Participating in the Make a habit, break a habit linkup yesterday got me thinking. Every year we all set up a bunch of goals for ourselves, which we may or may not achieve. I fall in the latter categories mostly. So, I have decided to take a problem solving approach and break it down to more achievable goals and hold myself accountable each month.
For February I am a few days late, but better late than never, right? Here's my list:
- Finish READING the book (A million little pieces) I started few months ago, but never finished because of my laziness
- WORKOUT at least 21 days this month - making a habit
- Stay active on BLOG , I'd say 4 times a week maybe.
- Write in my JOURNAL every day- one liners would do!
- STUDY consistently- more than 3 days a week.
I will be back with update on this at end of month. Wish me luck!