I miss you! January 14, 2010 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Love Picture Perfect Friday Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments FrannieThursday, January 14, 2010 9:40:00 PMI love them all! But I especially love your border! It's gorgeous!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFEDERICAFriday, January 15, 2010 1:19:00 AMReally a pretty post!Happy weekend,Federica.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySaraFriday, January 15, 2010 1:56:00 AMthank you for sharing such beauty :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlyssaFriday, January 15, 2010 7:20:00 AMLOVE. Such uplifting pictures even if it wasnt directed at me :) Your blog is beautiful. xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChildren of the 90sFriday, January 15, 2010 8:14:00 AMThese are all so cute, but I especially like the one that says, "You're the only one that feels like home." Just looking at it makes me smile.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFriday, January 15, 2010 2:10:00 PMSo danity and sincere :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFriday, January 15, 2010 9:03:00 PMLove the 1st and 4th ones!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySevita Bies MoliereSaturday, January 16, 2010 9:26:00 AMfirst one is the best!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSunday, January 17, 2010 2:04:00 PMlove the picture posts :) especially the very first one with the message I love you :) its soooo cute :) !ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySassy ChicaMonday, January 18, 2010 7:56:00 AMI LOVE this post; the pics you chose are darling...smooches,Sassy ChicaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love them all! But I especially love your border! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteReally a pretty post!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend,
Federica.
thank you for sharing such beauty :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE. Such uplifting pictures even if it wasnt directed at me :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful. x
These are all so cute, but I especially like the one that says, "You're the only one that feels like home." Just looking at it makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteSo danity and sincere :)
ReplyDeleteLove the 1st and 4th ones!
ReplyDeletefirst one is the best!
ReplyDeletelove the picture posts :) especially the very first one with the message I love you :) its soooo cute :) !
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this post; the pics you chose are darling...
ReplyDeletesmooches,
Sassy Chica